The Flame Retardant Parka VWFJK05 is made with 98% polyester and 2% Carbon HP Coated Flame Retardant Antistatic Grid fabric to offer protection against multiple risks including exposure to heat, chemicals and static electricity. It also provides an extra protection against cool. The lining is 100% FR Cotton Twill and all retro reflective tape used around torso, shoulders and sleeves is 100% Flame Retardant as well.
A detachable FR fleece liner VWFR98 made with 100% Flame Retardant Polyester Fleece fabric guarantees extra protection and comfort.
Main features are:
- Waterproof taped seams
- Concealed 2-way front zipper with flap and velcro closure
- Concealed hood
- One cell phone pocket with ID holder and D-ring
- Two lower big patch pockets
- Double-stitched seams for extra durability
- Reflective transferred logo and marks on sleeve and front pocket
This contrast FR Parka is Certified under regulation (EU) 2016/425 for the following standards:
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 High Visibility Class 3
- EN 343:2003+A1:2007 Water penetration Class 3 and Water vapour resistance Class 1
- EN 1149-5:2008 Anti-static protection
- EN ISO 14116:2016 Flame spread protection, Index 1, 1/30H/60 for outer fabric, Index 3, 3/5H/60 for lining fabric, Index 1,1/30H/60 for detachable fleece lining.
- EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 Chemicals protection, type PB6.
- EN 14058:2017 Cool protection, class 1 when wore with detachable lining.
Available on Stock in Europe warehouse soon!
Please contact us for availability and prices.